... is a "Quality based Project Organizer". It is particularly well suited to IT projects, but can manage any type of project. It proposes a unique interface. It offers all the features needed to different Project Management actors under a unique collaborative interface.
- ProjeQtOr provides all the elements needed to build a planning from workload, constraints between tasks and resources availability.
- The Project is the main element of ProjeQtOr .
- It is also the highest level of visibility and definition of access rights based on profiles .
- You can define profiles; some have visibility on all projects, others only on the projects they are assigned to.
- You can also define sub-projects of a project and sub-project of sub-projects without limit to this hierarchical organization.
- This allows for example to define projects that are not real projects, but just a definition of the structure for your organization.
- ProjeQtOr manages the availability of resources that can be affected to multiple projects. Tool calculates a reliable, optimized and realistic planning.
- Resources are the persons working on the project activities.
- A resource can also be a group of persons (team) for which you do not want to manage individual detail.
- You can manage this through the capacity of the resource, that can be greater than 1 (for a group of people) or less than 1 (for a person working part-time) .
- ProjeQtOr includes a Bug Tracker to monitor incidents on your projects, with possibility to include work on planned tasks of your projects.
- A Ticket is any intervention not needing to be planned (or that cannot be planned).It is generally a short activity for which you want to follow advancement to describe (and possibly provide) a result.For example, bugs or problems can be managed through Tickets:• You can not schedule the bugs before they are identified and registered• You must be able to give a solution to a bug (workaround or fix)
- All elements related to delays can also be followed as costs (from resources work) and managing other expenses all costs of the project are monitored and can generate invoices.
- The Project is the main entity of ProjeQtOr.
- In addition to tracking work on projects, ProjeQtOr can track the costs associated with this work.
- An Activity is a task that must be planned, or includes other activities.
- Work assigned to resources on activities is converted into associated costs.
- To calculate the cost of work ProjeQtOr defines the Resources cost.
- This cost may vary depending on the role of the resource and may change over time .
- The specificity of ProjeQtOr is that it is Quality Oriented: it integrates the best practices that can help you to meet the quality requirements on your projects.
- This way, the approval stage of your Quality Systems are eased, whatever the reference (ISO, CMMI, ITIL or else).
- Workflows are defined to monitor changes of possible status.This allows, among other things, to restrict certain profiles from changing some status.
- You can, for instance, limit the change to a validation status to a given profile, to ensure that only an authorized user will perform this validation.
- ProjeQtOr includes a comprehensive risks and opportunities management, including the action plan necessary to mitigate or treat them and monitoring occurring problems.
- A Risk is a threat or event that could have a negative impact on the project, which can be neutralized, or at least minimize, by predefined actions.The risk management plan is a key point of the project management. Its objective is to :• identify hazards and measure their impact on the project and their probability of occurrence,• identify avoidance measures (contingency) and mitigation in case of occurrence (mitigation),• identify opportunities,• monitor the actions of risks contingency and mitigation,• identify risks that eventually do happen (so they become issues)
- ProjeQtOr allows you to monitor and record all events on your projects and helps you in managing of deviations, to control the perimeter of projects.
- Follow-up and organize Meetings, track associated action plans, decisions and easily find this information afterwards.
- You can also create Periodic meetings, which are regularly recurring meetings (steering committees, weekly progress meetings, ... )
- Decisions follow-up allows you to easily retrieve the information about the origin of a decision :• who has taken a particular decision ?• when ?• during which meeting ?• who was present at this meeting ?Not revolutionary, this feature can save you many hours of research in case of dispute .
- ProjeQtOr allows you to follow the requirements on your projects and measure at any time coverage progress, making it easy to reach your commitments.
- In addition to the standard functionalities to manage your projects and monitor costs and delays, ProjeQtOr provides elements to monitor commitments on products.
- Requirements management helps in describing requirements explicitly and quantitatively monitoring progress in building a product.
- The definition of Test cases is used to describe how you will test that a given requirement is met.
- Test sessions group test cases to be executed for a particular purpose.
- By linking these three elements, you can obtain requirements covering matrix, simply, efficiently and in real time.